To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• HESSTON 608 Sunflower Dr., Hesston. 4 bedroom 3 bathroom well maintained home on large corner lot with lots of new updates including laminate hand scraped wood floor installed Spring 2016. Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling. Finished basement with oversized bedroom. Laundry on main floor. 3 car garage. Irrigation System. Located in a nice, friendly neighborhood on the edge of Hesston and end of quiet street. Move in ready! Check out zillow.com for more pictures and information. $194,900 316-215-4427
• Newer Country Home: 10 acres, built 1998, 2 miles from Hesston, 4 bedroom, 3 baths, Becker kitchen, jacuzzi, 2 newer barns, fenced pasture, 15,000 watt backup generator. $272.500. 316-617-7365.
• 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• Hickory Homes Bluestem Communities at Schowalter Villa. Library & Lounge Pool table fishing in lake vista indoor & outdoor walking paths. Income-based one BR apt. for ages 62+ or with disabilities. 175 W. Hickory, Hesston. KS Phone: 620-327-3790 www.svilla.org
• HESSTON DUPLEX FOR RENT 110 Cherry Hills Ct. 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 baths, kitchen appliances, CH/CA, $675/month. References & deposit required. 316-282-8042
• MOUNT HOPE Nice house. 2 bedroom with attached garage. 316-559-4468.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• HALSTEAD Super nice large 1-bedroom apt. at Spruce Apartments 785-212-0470.
• HESSTON 4 bedroom, 3 baths. 2-car garage, built in 2014, super nice and clean, great location, 309 E. Smith. Call 620-327-8888.
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• MOUNDRIDGE 3 bedroom, new basement apartment. Very nice. Refrigerator, range and dishwasher. No pets. No smoking. Call 620-386-0095.
• MOUNDRIDGE Storage Space For Lease 11 x 21 Call 620-345-6429
• Halstead Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home. Deposit and references required. 316-833-8730
• HESSTON 4-PLEX APARTMENT FOR RENT. 106C Cherry Hills CT. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, appliances, including washer & dryer, CH/CA, $425/month. Ct. References & deposit required. 316-282-8042
• Maintenance The City of Hesston is accepting applications for the position of Utility Maintenance Operator. This position performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled technical and maintenance work in the operation, maintenance and repair of the City’s water, sewer, natural gas and wastewater treatment plant systems. Duties include operation of various types of construction equipment including loaders, backhoes and trenchers. Employment requirements include a valid Kansas driver’s license and knowledge of construction practices and techniques. Include resume with completed city application available at City of Hesston, 115 E. Smith, Hesston, KS. (620-327-4412); or by emailing Scott Robertson at City shop email Position is open until filled. EOE.
• Executive Director Needed for the Halstead Community Foundation Successful candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, computer literacy with Microsoft applications, knowledge of the community and excellent written and verbal skills. This is an important part-time leadership position with a rapidly growing community foundation. Additional information and a full job description is available at givehalstead.org. Please submit resume to: PO Box 4, Halstead, KS 67056
• Halstead/Bentley USD #440 is accepting applications for a full time evening custodian. This position will start in August 2016. An application may be completed at the USD #440 District Office, 521 West 6th, Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• PARA The Harvey County Learning Center in Newton has an opening for a Para-educator position. Evening hours required. Duties to include: assisting adult learners, clerical duties and general cleaning. Request full job description, with benefit description and application at email@example.com
• Drivers: Pay Increase! No-Touch Freight! Bonuses: Referral, Tenure, Safety, MORE! Excellent Health, Life, MORE. Class-A 1yr OTR Driving Exp. Call Now: 1-855-971-8524
• Preschool Teacher Hesston IG Child Care is taking applications for a full time preschool teacher . Experience with groups of children required, EC education preferred. Call 620-327-3775.
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: • Newton - Teller/Customer Service Representative –part time (all year) • Hesston - Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time (all year) Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent along with previous cash handling experience. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Help Wanted The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High School diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam required. Previous experience with general maintenance, gas and water systems, and equipment operation preferred. Pre-employment drug test and physical are required. Residency required within Halstead city limits within 6 months of employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286. The City of Halstead is an EOE employer.
• My-Maid Home Cleaning Staff Our home cleaning staff are high energy individuals who have fun seeing the smiles on the faces of our satisfied “My-Maid” home cleaning customers faces. This FT position includes a great benefits package. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at bluestemcommunitiesks.org
• Water’s Edge Restaurant Full-Time Cook 30-40 hours per week. Use your love of cooking for this morning and day position. If you desire to share your passion for cooking in an outstanding organization. Apply in person at The Water’s Edge Restaurant, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 620-327-4099 or on line at bluestemcommunitiesks.org EOE & Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair. Repair, virus removal, residential, business. Friesen Technology Services, 800-928-3097, friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, KS
• FORD MUSTANG GT CALIFORNIA SPECIAL 2009 with 72K miles, 4.6L V8, Two-Tone Leather, Shaker 500 Sound System. Title. $12,900. (316) 323-7433 Text or Call.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• FARM EQUIPMENT A&L "47" grain cart, 500 bu, tarped, $5,000. Great Plains 30-foot, 2 section drill $8,000. 620-345-6678.
• FOR SALE 2010 Ford Ranger Extended Cab 1700 miles, 1 owner, Excellent condition $15,000 620-463-2332
• HALSTEAD 423 Main. Friday, June 24 at 7 a.m. and Saturday June 25 at 7 a.m. Elementary teaching supplies, household items, antiques, 3-in-1 game table, furniture and lamps.
• ESTATE SALE Becky's Estate Sale In Sedgwick On June 29 Open Wed. 8 a.m.; watch for sale listing
• INMAN Fri. June 24-25, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Getting rid of college living items; household items; furniture; womens; juniors; and mens clothing; and some electronics. 50 Industrial Drive, Inman. Questions? Call 620-960-9358.
• FOUND IN HESSTON Handbag, lavender striped, made by 31. Found in 200 block of Willow. Must name contents in bag to claim. 620-327-4831.