To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• 321 Santa Fe, Halstead Cute 2BR, 1 BA ranch! Great starter! Close to Park & Schools. Call Angie Lintecum 316-217-3903 Prudential Dinning Beard Realtors
• FOR RENT: CLEAN 3 bedroom/2 bath country home with appliances. $675 per month. 20 acres pasture + barn also available. Located between Sedgwick & Newton. # 316-371-6470
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• CHESTNUT APARTMENTS Super nice 2-BR, appliances, laundry, garage, lower level. $525. 785-212-0470.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT ***3 BR Apartment in Newton and 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• I&M Machine & Fabrication Corp. of St. Joseph, MO, is seeking an estimator. Also openings for programmer, machinist, fabricator/laser operator & Quality Control MGR. Send resume to: I&M Machine/Attn: HR 401 S. 3rd Street St. Joseph, MO 64501
• Vice President of Marketing and Sales Bluestem Communities, a family of progressive, 5-star-rated retirement communities in Hesston and North Newton, Kan., seeks an innovative leader with ideas for embracing opportunities. Bluestem leadership serves more than 750 residents and 450 employees. An integral member of the senior management team, the VP of Marketing will contribute to the organizational image and position within the marketplace. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s in marketing or related field, and extensive experience in marketing management or administration. Read our Core Values at bluestemcommunities.org. If you align with these values, please submit your resume by September 8, 2014, to: HR@Bluestemks.org or mail to: VP Human Resources, Bluestem Communities, 3001 Ivy Drive, North Newton, KS, 67117. This administrative position offers great benefits and opportunities for growth! EOE. Drug- and smoke-free workplace.
• THE GOESSEL POLICE DEPARTMENT IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF PART-TIME POLICE OFFICER, 24-32 HOURS A MONTH. APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE, POSSESS STRONG WRITTEN AND VERBAL SKILLS, AND MUST BE AT LEAST PART-TIME CERTIFIED. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK A VARIETY OF SHIFT ASSIGNMENTS. STARTING PAY RANGE IS $10.00-$12.00 DEPENDING ON CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE. CONTACT THE GOESSEL POLICE DEPARTMENT (620)-367-4803 LOCATED AT 101 S. CEDAR, GOESSEL, KS. APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED. THE CITY OF GOESSEL IS AN EOE.
• TELLER The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a full time Teller/Customer Service candidate. This candidate will work at Moundridge, Goessel and Canton bank locations. The work schedule is M-F 8 am to 5 pm including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email/scan resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Drivers at Metro Xpress - Bonuses, Full Benefits, No-Touch Freight, Great Home-time & More! CDL-A w/Hazmat; 1yr. Exp.; 23YOA1-800-682-2750
• Secretary Be a part of the miracle! Moundridge Valley Hope is seeking a Secretary to join our team. No experience necessary. Wonderful working environment. Email resume to email@example.com or stop by and fill out an application. EOE.
• ESTIMATOR I&M Fabrication Corp. of St. Joseph, Mo., is seeking an estimator. Also openings for programmer, machinist, farbicator/laser operator. Send resume to 401 S. Third St. MO., 64501 Joseph or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• BED-Queen Pillowtop Mattress SET/NEW, in plastic, only $200. 316-347-0282, 10 p.m. can Deliver & EZ. NO CREDIT CHECK. Finance $300 purchase.
• METAL SHED 10x12, you move, $100. Hesston 620-960-1245.
• For Sale: Ludwig Drum and Bell set includes stand, practice pad and extras. $95.00 contact Della 316 772-5649
• BLOWER Poulan Pro blower-vacuum. Bought new in February. $100. 835-2287. Halstead.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.