To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• NORTH NEWTON 405 E. 24th fantastic locaiton near college. 3BR plus den, office, and utility. Apartment potential with private entrance. Sunroom, nature lover's paradise. Finished basement, fenced in backyard, gas fireplace, mature trees. 316-283-3373.
• HESSTON 3 bdrm, 2 bth with garage Chris Roth 620-327-8888 Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Reality 316-282-2600
• OPEN HOUSE Sunday, Nov. 16. 2-4 p.m. No. 4 Ember Way Circle. 3BR, 3 Bath only 4 years old. Hesston. 620-951-8115.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• HESSTON, downtown. Four-bedroom house, carpeted, curtains and drapes. Washer, dryer hookup. Dishwasher. Central air, double garage, large yards, large kitchen, formal dining room, large living room, family room with lots of storage. Two complete baths. No smoking and no pets, call 316-283-1578.
• Halstead 1 or 2 BR duplex with garage. No Smoking. References and deposit required. $400 or $475 per month. 316-835-8730
• HESSTON RENTAL 3BR 1 ½ BA Central Heat & Air Washer dryer hook-up Detached 2 car garage with shop $625.00 a month plus utilities. Call 316.772.8400
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD 318 Spruce 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• FOR RENT 1 BR house 213 E. 6th, Halstead $300/month, $300 deposit 316-772-2497
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Looking for yards to rake and gutters to clean out in Halstead. I haul off the waste. Call 785-224-8057
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Hiring part time customer service representative. Basic computer skills needed. Insurance experience preferred, but not necessary. Send resume to: email@example.com
• Halstead Health and Rehab, a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for : Full time Housekeeper If you are looking for a caring atmosphere in which to work, apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• Halstead Health and Rehab, a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for : Full time C.N.A Evening shift Part time C.N.A. Daytime/Evening Weekend shifts If you are looking for a caring atmosphere in which to work, apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• USD 440 Custodian USD 440 Halstead-Bentley is taking applications for a food service worker. This is a 35 hour a week position with benefits. The position is open until filled.If interested please contact the district office at 316-835-2641 or send email firstname.lastname@example.org
• HALSTEAD/BENTLEY USD #440 Halstead High School has an opening for a food service employee. Qualifications: a valid driver’s license, and a High School diploma/GED. This position follows the student calendar and is 7 hours/day. Benefits are available with this position. Classified applications can be found on-line at www.usd440.com or at the District Office, 521 W. 6th, Halstead, KS. EOE
• Manufacturing Engineer Full Vision, Inc. has opening for a Manufacturing Engineer. Responsible for new product design, development and implementation; process improvements; quoting/cost estimation. Requires Engineering degree, 3+ years ME experience. Must be AutoCAD, PC, and print-reading proficient with strong communication skills and attention to detail. Benefits include vacation, holidays, partial-paid insurance, 401(k). Located on the west edge of Newton, just off of Hwy 50 at 3017 Full Vision Drive, Newton. Apply within or send resume to email@example.com www.fullvision.com
• Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for: Part-time Van Driver; Full-time Evening Custodian; Middle School Teacher Assistant. Positions open until filled. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Hesston Child Care needs afternoon help with toddlers 3:30-5:30 from Dec. 9 -23, and 3:00-5:30 with School Age, Dec. 12-23. Call 620-327-3775.
• CNA/CMA Full-time evening positions with great pay, shift differentials, and a full benefits package that includes a free wellness center membership. Please apply in person or on line, Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062 or email to HR@svilla.org 620-327-0400
• Full Time Teller/CSR Position The Halstead Bank, a community bank that delivers quality financial services to the communities in which we live and work, is accepting applications for a Full Time Teller/Customer Service Representative. We are seeking a dedicated and detail oriented professional who enjoys being part of a team that provides exceptional banking services to our customers. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills. Banking experience and/or cash handling experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants may complete an application at The Halstead Bank, 314 Main, Halstead, KS. The Halstead Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• HOLIDAY SALE IN THE BARN Sat. Nov. 15, 8-4 • 5616 NW 60th Antiques, collectibles, "junk", furniture, unique gifts for everyone on your list.
• For Sale 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan 165,000 miles Leather interior 620-747-9268
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• MOVING SALE Nov. 20,21,22, 8:30 to 6 and 8:30 to 1 Sat. 613 Random Court, Hesston. See ad next week for details.