To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• CHESTNUT APARTMENTS Super nice 2-BR, appliances, laundry, garage, lower level. 785-212-0470.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT ***3 BR Apartment in Newton and 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Excel Industries, Hesston KS, the fastest growing turf equipment manufacturing company in the country, is looking to fill the following positions for 1st and 2nd shifts: Welding, Assembly, Painter, Paint Helper, and material handler. Apply at www.hustlerturf.com
• Drivers at Metro Xpress - Bonuses, Full Benefits, No-Touch Freight, Great Home-time & More! CDL-A w/Hazmat; 1yr. Exp.; 23YOA1-800-682-2750
• NOW HIRING Wait staff and bartenders. Competitive pay plus tips. Fun place to work. Apply in person at Quincy's Bar and Grill, Moundridge.
• TELLER The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a full time Teller/Customer Service candidate. This candidate will work at Moundridge, Goessel and Canton bank locations. The work schedule is M-F 8 am to 5 pm including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email/scan resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Wednesday, October 1, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. IMMEDIATE FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEWS Hutchinson Community College – Room 105 203 E Broadway Newton, KS 67114 Syndeo Staffing has immediate openings for the follow positions: Assembly General Labor Manufacturing Warehouse
• Industrial Seamstress – PT Part-time position working about 24 hrs/wk requiring personal commitment to high professional standards designed to protect and expand our reputation at RCI. Requires previous production industrial sewing machine experience, attention to detail, and efficient workflow/time management. H.S. diploma/ GED, must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations, valid Kansas driver’s license, capable of working responsibly with confidential information. If interested, apply online at: http://www.rescare.com/careers.php (title to apply under is Direct Support Staff – Day Svcs). EOE M/F/D/V
• BLOWER Poulan Pro blower-vacuum. Bought new in February. $100. 835-2287. Halstead.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• FLEA MARKET/ ANTIQUE SALE Saturday, October 4 9AM – 6PM. Hesston Heritage Park Shelter House. Proceeds to local charities. Come find a treasure!
• HALSTEAD Sept. 24-27. Little bit of everything. Multi family. 300 Willis Lane and 900 block of Third. 9-4 each day.
• WANTED: Dryer and refrigerator, will pick up. Please call Jackie 316-644-8250
• LOST 3 Black Angus cows. Have been seen in trees along West Emma. Please call if sighted. 316-772-2760.