To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spruce Apartments, very nice 1-bedroom apartment. Water, trash, sewer paid. $450. 785-212-0471 • Halstead
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $325/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $425/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $525/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• 4-PLEX APARTMENT Cherry Hills Court, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, central heat,air, $450/month. Water/sewer and trash paid. References required. 316-282-8042.
• Federally subsidized rental apartment project now accepting applications. Qualified applicants must be at least 62 years old or have severe mobility impairment. EHO. Hickory Homes at Schowalter Villa, 175 W. Hickory, Hesston. 620-327-3790.
• BUS DRIVER Hesston USD 460 seeks an a.m./p.m. route bus driver. 3 hours per school day. CDL required; training may be provided. Position open until filled. Apply on-line at www.hesstonschools.org or contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for an application. 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Life Enrichment / Activities Plan and facilitate delightful and meaningful experiences for our residents. Both FT and PT positons as a coordinator or assistant are available. CNA certification may be obtained after receiving this position. Full-time employment includes a generous benefits package. Apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS 620-327-3400 or online at bluestemcommunities.org EOE
• JANITORIAL POSITION Part-time position in the City Office and the Police Station. Responsibilities include cleaning and stocking multiple bathrooms, gathering and emptying trash containers, vacuuming, mopping and sweeping floors, dusting surfaces, cleaning windows and other janitorial duties related to an office environment. Approx. 8-10 hours per week. Work is performed on evenings and weekends. Application available online at www.hesstonks.org. Send application to City of Hesston, 115 E. Smith, Hesston, KS 67062. EOE. Call Jason with questions 620-327-4412.
• Cook Valley Hope of Moundridge is now hiring a part-time Housekeeper and part-time Cook. Excellent working environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives. Competitive salary and benefit package available. Stop by the facility to fill out an application or e-mail resume to email@example.com. EOE.
• PARAPROFESSIONAL USD #440 has an immediate opening for a paraprofessional at Bentley Primary School. This position follows the student calendar + 2 days. A high school diploma / GED and 48 college hours are required. A Praxis test must be passed if college hours are not available. An application may be printed off our website – www.usd440.com, staff and employment, classified application. Please turn your completed application into the District Office. USD #440 Halstead / Bentley 521 West 6th Halstead, KS 67056. EOE
• COOKS & SERVERS Bentley Corner Bar and Grill now hiring cooks and servers. Apply in person, 102 N Wichita St.
• MyMaid Housekeeping Services Staff Our home cleaning staff are high energy individuals who have fun seeing the smiles on the faces of our satisfied “MyMaid” home cleaning customers. This FT position includes a great benefits package. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at bluestemcommunitiesks.org
• Mid-Kansas Credit Union is looking for a part-time teller in the Moundridge office. Send resumes to PO Box 608, Moundridge, Ks. 67107 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer
• Tortilla King Inc. We are now accepting applications for 2nd shift. Mixers, Operators, Packaging attendants and Warehouse. We offer competitive pay, Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays/Vacations, 401k. Send resume to email@example.com or apply @ 249 23rd Ave, Moundridge, KS 67107.
• Drivers Immediate Openings! Variety of Runs, No-Touch Freight! Excellent Benefits! 1yr Class-A OTR Exp. Required. Call Metro Xpress: 1-855-971-8524
• City Clerk The City of Halstead is accepting applications for City Clerk, a full time salaried position which performs administrative, financial, and some supervisory duties. The City Clerk maintains control of and is responsible for all records pertaining to the City of Halstead. Other essential functions include general ledger accounting, payroll processing, human resources, attending City Council and Planning Commission meetings and preparation of minutes, serving as public information officer, assisting with budget preparation, and support of the City Administrator and Governing Body. Frequent decision making and problem solving are involved in this position, as well as a substantial amount of public contact. Position requirements and standards for initial consideration include the following: • Education consisting of a college degree in finance, accounting, public administration, human resources or a related field. Prior years’ experience in related work or fields may be considered as a satisfactory substitute for educational requirements. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Proficiency with computers including various software programs • Previous supervisory experience of at least 3 years. • Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical testing • Must be a resident within the corporate city limits of Halstead or willing to relocate within 6 months of accepting the position Submit cover letter, resume, and references by April 28, 2017, to: Halstead City Hall, Attn: City Administrator 303 Main Street, Halstead, KS 67056 or apply online via www.hrepartners.com. Position is open until filled. Beginning salary will depend on qualifications. The City of Halstead is an EOE.
• Now Hiring Teller I at Central National Bank Central National Bank is looking for a friendly and motivated professional to join its team. Since 1884, Central National Bank has been providing financial advice and services to our customers. We are also dedicated to ensuring the friendliest and most helpful assistance to our customers. Not only do we provide competitive pay and full-time employee benefits, but also the opportunity for career advancement. As a Teller I you we be tasked with the responsibility of assisting customers with financial transactions and delivering superior customer service to all customers. This is a part-time, 20 hours per week position at our Hesston, KS branch. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please visit our website at www.centralnational.com/careers and search for other opportunities you may be interested in. EOE M/F/D/V.
• Pleasant View Home 1. RN Unit Coordinator 2. 1st shift Nurse 3. Nurse / Med Aides Pleasant View Home offers competitive Salary, PTO, Vacation pay and a company matching retirement savings plan; along with experience pay. Ask us about our Sign on bonus / Tuition Reimbursement Contact: Marilyn Stufflebean 620-585-6411 Apply on line at: www.pleasantviewhome.com
• Dining Room Servers Due to our growth we have openings! Bluestem Culinary is committed to providing the best quality dining experience possible for our guests. Apply on-line at bluestemcommunities.org or in person at Kidron Bethel Village at 3001 Ivy Drive, North Newton, KS 67117 or Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062 EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• VALLEY HOPE Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding career? Valley Hope of Moundridge is now hiring a FT Patient Care Aide, in a wonderful working environment where time is spent with patients. Competitive salary, shift differential, and benefit package available. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to fill out an application. EOE.
• FARM WORK Youth needed to do farm type work: Mowing, sweeping, general work. Must be willing to learn, wants to work and develop work ethics. Flexible hours ranging up to 15 hours a week. Pay will vary with level of work. Please send a Resume along with an introduction letter. PO Box 145 Halstead, Kansas 67056.
• Interim Health Care is looking for CNA / CMA / CPN / RN for our staffing and private pay department. Apply online at interimhealthcare.com or call 316-265-4295
• CMA, HHA & CMA Update classes online in your area. Complete training in 2 weeks! Call 316-771-7315 www.bethelhousetraining.com
• Now hiring RN instructors to teach CNA & CMA classes in rural areas. T op pay $26-28/hr Call 316-771-7315 www.bethelhousetraining.com
• First Bank is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time tellers. Some morning, evening and Saturday hours required. Qualified applicants should possess good customer service and communication skills. Organization, attention to detail and accuracy is required. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Mail resume to: PO box 587 Newton, KS 67114 or email to email@example.com EOE
• CAMRY 2012 Toyota Camry SE. Dark gray, 64,500 miles, Nice car, clean with good tires. Hesston. 620-217-0336.
• Eilert’s Naturally Grown Asparagus Picked daily. $4 / lb Call 316-258-8763
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Larson Lawncare & Landscaping Complete Lawn care and Landscaping services Serving Newton, Hutchinson, North, West Wichita and all areas in between Call/text (316) 990-2971 Fair, Honest Pricing
• MOWING Cutting yards in Harvey County and Moundridge. Call for pricing and scheduling and get your yard looking GREAT. 316-217-3508. Cutting Edge Lawncare.
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• FOR SALE 2 story 3BR house 1688 sq ft 10 miles south of Mcpherson 1688 TO BE MOVED (620)727-6768
• Farm Equipment Our Sportsmen will Pay Top $$$ To hunt your land. Call for a Free Base Camp Leasing info packet & Quote. 1-866-309-1507 www.BaseCampLeasing.com
• Misc. DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY. Receive maximum value of write off for your taxes. Running or not! All conditions accepted. Free pickup. Call for details. 844-268-9386
• Misc. DIGITAL HEARING AIDS - Now offering a 45-Day Risk Free Offer! FREE BATTERIES for Life! Call to start your free trial! 877-687-4650
• Misc. VIAGRA and CIALIS USERS! There’s a cheaper alternative than high drugstore prices! 50 Pills SPECIAL $99.00 FREE Shipping! 100% guaranteed. CALL NOW! 855-850-3904
• For Sale 40’ Grade A Steel Cargo Containers $1600.00 in KC. $2100.00 in Solomon Ks. 20s’ 45s’ 48s & 53s’ also available Call 785 655 9430 or go online to Chuckhenry.com for pricing, availability & Freight estimates.
• Misc. Lung Cancer? And 60+ Years Old? If So, You And Your Family May Be Entitled To A Significant Cash Award. Call 866-327-2721 To Learn More. No Risk. No Money Out Of Pocket.
• Misc. LIVING WITH KNEE OR BACK PAIN? Medicare recipients may qualify to receive a pain relieving brace at little or no cost. Call now! 855-796-7301
• Misc. OXYGEN - Anytime. Anywhere. No tanks to refill. No deliveries. The All-New Inogen One G4 is only 2.8 pounds! FAA approved! FREE info kit: 844-359-3973
• Misc. SAVE YOUR HOME! Are you behind paying your MORTGAGE? Denied a Loan Modification? Is the bank threatening foreclosure? CALL Homeowner's Relief Line now for Help! 855-401-4513
• Misc. SAWMILLS from only $4397.00- MAKE & SAVE MONEY with your own bandmill- Cut lumber any dimension. In stock ready to ship! FREE Info/DVD: www.NorwoodSawmills.com 1-800-578-1363 Ext.300N
• Announcement/Notices SALVATION VS JELLY BEANS & DONUTS @www.changewomen.org How to change a women? @changewomen.org ROMANS, 13; 1-8 http://usadatamortgageservices.com/
• Wanted to Buy Holdrege Daily Citizen, Holdrege, Ne is looking for a plate processor in decent condition. Call (308) 995-4441. Ask for Dan or Dave or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.