To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Home In Hesston West Embers, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 1600 sq. feet on main floor finished basement 620-951-4887 For Sale By Owner
• Hesston's Crown Point, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1355 sq. feet $209,900 email@example.com call for visual tour, Nikkel and Associates Royce Jantz 620-951-4199
• For Sale Moundridge Home 4 BR, 3BA. Main floor laundry room, sprinkler system with well. Lg. garage with separate shop area. Finished basement with storage area, shed. $210,000 Contact 620-960-0843
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING: For a free estimate, please call Al Neufeld at 620 345-3131. Leave Message.
• LAWNCARE Mowing, brush removal, shrub & tree trimming, tilling, insured. Moundridge and Harvey County. Call for estimate or appointment. Matt, 316-217-4477.
• Newton Applebee’s Now Hiring Cooks/Servers Promotion Opportunities Competitive Wages Flexible Hours Please Apply Within 601 Manchester Lane Newton
• RN/LPN/CMA/CNA Join our team of care professionals, FT and PT positions available with great benefits including a generous sign on bonus. Please apply in person Apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS, 67062, 620-327-3400, or on line at www.bluestemks.org EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• HELP WANTED: Moundridge U.S.D. 423 is seeking to fill a full-time Custodial position. The position will be filled based on the skills and experience of the candidates. Excellent benefits are available. Applicants will need to submit an application, résumé and a list of references to be considered for the position. For an application go to www.usd423.org or contact USD 423, 526 E. Cole, Box K, Moundridge, KS 67107; or call 620-345-5500 ext. 102. Moundridge USD 423 is an EOE.
• School Custodial Duties will include vacuuming, wet and dry mopping, general cleaning, and possibly minor maintenance as needed. This position is a full time position and includes benefits (Health Insurance and Retirement). Interested applicants should submit a resume and 4 references to Donna Maurer, USD 448, PO Box 129, Inman, KS 67546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• FULL VISION INC First Shift, Part time, Jantorial maintenance: 20-25 hours per week. Requires safe use of cleaning chemicals. Must be dependable.
• Rubber Conveyor Belting Manufacturer Application Engineer Responsible for Developing Engineered Products with a main focus on agricultural products. Supports Sales Manager with technical advice. Develops, secures and enlarges business relations together with Sales Mgr. particularly to assigned OEM customers. Responsibility in customer related technical analysis, material planning for proto types, and tooling design. Process technical inquiries as well as internal best cost analysis. Interface between customers and production on the technical side. BSE, ME or EE Degree, MS Products and CAD experience preferred. LEGG COMPANY, INC. 316-835-2256 ext. 28 • 325 E. 10th St. Halstead, KS, 67056 Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm EEO/AA/Disabled/Protected Veteran Employer Apply Online @ www.leggbelting.com
• Halstead Middle School – Administrative Assistant Halstead Middle School is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant for the 2015-16 school year. This position coordinates office and clerical support to assist with the efficient operation of the school district. Requirements: High School Diploma, computer skills, and the ability to multi-task. USD #440 District Office – Administrative Assistant USD #440 District Office is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant. This position requires a High School Diploma, computer skills, and must be detailed oriented. Primary responsibilities include Federal and State reporting. Classified applications may be printed off our website: www.usd440.com. Please mail applications to: USD #440 District Office, 521 West 6th, Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• Rubber Belting Manufacturer Logistics Administrator Preferred: Candidate will have Advanced Microsoft Office skills, college coursework, SAP proficiency in Production Planning and Warehouse Management Modules.Basic: HS Diploma or GED, Intermediate Microsoft Office, SAP experience, detail oriented and Proficiency in material handling and tracking. Responsible for returnable packaging. Assists with SAP set up of labels by customer, works with logistics companies for best options for local and international shipments. Maintain inbound freight delivery schedule and track vendor performance, in order to meet production schedule requirements. Manage material movements through the facility and insure accurate bookings. Verifies accuracy of physical inventory. Interacts with Purchasing. SAP for receiving and shipping processes. Tracks, reroutes drivers to meet demands. Excellent starting wage. Great Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Long-Term Disability, PTO, Holidays, 401k Matching, and Annual Discretionary Bonus. Apply weekdays 8 am – 5 pm EEO/AA/Disabled/Protected Veteran Employer LEGG COMPANY, INC. • 325 E. 10th St. Halstead, Kansas • (316) 835-2256 ext. 28 • www.leggbelting.com
• FULL VISION INC First & Second Shift CNC Fab Operators: Previous CNC experience running metal fabrication equipment desired. M-Th, 10-hour shift. First & Second Shift MIG Welders: Previous experience or training required. M-Th, 10-hour shift. Fab & Weld positions require High School or GED; 2 years manufacturing experience; and stable work history. Benefits include vacation, holidays, partial-paid insurance, 401(k). Located on the west edge of Newton, just off of Hwy 50 at 3017 Full Vision Drive, Newton. Apply within or send resume to email@example.com. www.full-vision.com. EOE
• My-Maid Housekeepers If you have great Core Values, full-time and part-time home cleaning positions open, with great benefits available for persons working 30 hours or more per week, this includes days, evenings and weekend shifts. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at bluestemks.org email inquiries to HR@svilla.org.
• Elementary School Principal. Interested applicants should contact Kevin Case, Superintendent for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full Time Teller/CSR Position – The Halstead Bank, a community bank that delivers quality financial services to the communities in which we live and work, is accepting applications for a Full Time Teller/Customer Service Representative. We are seeking a dedicated and detail oriented professional who enjoys being part of a team that provides exceptional banking services to our customers. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills. Banking experience and/or cash handling experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants may complete an application at The Halstead Bank, 314 Main, Halstead, KS. The Halstead Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting resumes for a part time Teller/Customer Service position for our Hesston location. The work schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• The City of Bentley, KS. has an opening for a City Clerk. The position requires an individual with strong organizational leadership and public relations skills, as well as a background in accounting and clerical duties. In addition, the position responsibilities include: assisting with the day-to-day internal operations of the city clerk's office. Candidate for this position must be willing to attend certification training by the International Institute of Municipal Clerks. Requirements for the position of City Clerk are strong oral and written communication skills, and computer skills including MS Office, bookkeeping software and internet usage. Experience in municipal government preferred. The position will include KPERS, vacation and sick leave and paid holidays. Hourly Wage will be dependent upon qualifications. Applications and full job description are available at Bentley City Hall, 150 S. Wichita Ave. Bentley, KS. during normal working hours. Position Open until filled. The City of Bentley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• GVL Poly in Hesston has immediate openings for Roto-Molding Machine Operators. Regularly must lift up to 80 lbs. These may be entry level positions. Will train. We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package. Please apply in person at 8515 Hesston Rd. Bldg. E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com. EOE
• Accessible Home Health, Inc. RN/LPN, Join our Pediatric Team, Full-Time/All shifts Newton/Moundridge, Full benefits. Weekly Pay. Contact 316-691-9300 or apply online at www.accessiblehh.com EOE
• Client Services Representative/Office Manager. Everence is seeking a full-time client service representative to provide a high level of support (clerical, administrative and sales assistance) to Everence financial advisors resulting in increased productivity and seamless, positive interaction with clients. Position may also include office manager two years' administrative support experience; be a self-starter; hold a Kansas insurance license or ability to secure such license. Prior experience in financial services, insurance or tax accounting desired. Prior supervisory experience required for office manager role. Everence is an established, highly trusted financial services organization. Everence helps individuals, organizations or congregations integrate finances with faith through a national team of advisors and representatives. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits. For more information about this position and/or to apply, visit everence.com/careers. Send cover letter and resume to: Everence, Human Resources, P.O. Box 483, Goshen, IN 46527; Fax: (574) 537-6635; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN GERMANY – Magical! December 4-10, 2015. $2,950 from Chicago. Brochure and registration at www.travelwithweldon.com Call Weldon Martens, 402-202-9276.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• COPIER WANTED Used copier needed for small office. Call 620-327-4831 ask for Martha.
• Yard Sale May 30th • 8-4 411 N Sedgwick 704 N Burrton Ave