To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Cute, clean 1 BR house for rent in Halstead. Nonsmoker, no pets. Contact Julie at 316-841-9424.
• HESSTON 2BR - 1BA $575 per month. All elec., W/D hookups, sewer and water paid, near King Park. Prefer No Pets and No Smoking. Call 620-533-4708
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $325/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $425/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $525/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• 4-Plex Apartment For Rent Cherry Hills Ct., 2 Bd, 1 Ba, Kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, central heat/air, $425/month. Water/sewer & trash paid. References and deposit required. Call 316-282-8042 for rent Moundridge 2 Bd Apartment Range & Refridgerator Call 620-345-2771
• Completely remodeled, move-in ready, open floor plan 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. Mature trees, 2-car garage with covered carport for boat or camper, sport court, covered deck, large kitchen, den, living on main floor, large garden. Across street from park. 124 Willow $155,000. Hesston Call 620-245-7124.
• HESSTON LOT 328 Morning Dew. This lot has everything you're looking for. Nice view-out lot in original West Embers Addition. Last available lot in this area of West Embers. Great value, $18,500. Specials half paid off. West-facing lot that gives you shaded deck in afternoon. Great size yard that measures 129x189. TIM PAGE – GLC Real Estate Services, 620-217-6257.
• Drivers: Immediate Openings! Variety of Runs, No-Touch Freight! Excellent Benefits! 1yr Class-A OTR Exp Required Call Metro Xpress: 1-855-971-8524
• COOK Valley Hope of Moundridge is now hiring a Part-time Cook. Excellent working environment with part time benefit package available. Stop by the facility to fill out an application or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
• Newton Now Hiring Servers *Great Pay *Flexible Scheduling *Promotion Opportunities www.applebeesjobs.net or 601 Manchester Ln.
• Teller I (Part-time) Central National Bank is looking for a motivated and friendly professional to join its team! The Central National Bank team has been offering financial advice and services to the public since 1884, and is dedicated to ensuring the friendliest and most helpful assistance to its customers. We offer competitive pay for all employees and benefits for full-time employees, as well as continual career advancement opportunities for all of our locations in Kansas and Nebraska! As a Teller, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their financial transactions, involving: paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments; identifying opportunities for additional business; and delivering superior customer service. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please visit our website at www.centralnational.com/careers and search for other opportunities you may be interested in. EOE M/F/D/V www.centralnational.com
• Bookkeeper / AR Clerk Tortilla King Inc. seeks a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have an associates degree in Accounting or related field. Must have two+ yrs of Bookkeeping/AR experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong excel is required. Responsible for cash applications, review of aging reports, follow up on past due accounts and collections. Send resume to email@example.com or apply in person @ 249 23rd Ave, Moundridge KS 67107.
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following position: • Teller/Customer Service Representative Full Time in Moundridge Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent along with previous customer service and cash handling experience. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• HIRING NOW ABM Industrial and Manufacturing is hiring for multiple positions. All positions located in Hesston. • Exp. Janitorial Project Manager - Clean Background/Drug Screen., min 3 yrs. exp. supervising 15+ employees - salaried position • Exp. Janitorial Night Supervisor - Clean Background/Drug Screen, min 1 yrs. exp. supervising 5+ employees - salaried position • Exp. Forklift Operators - Clean Background/Drug Screen - $13.00 per hour • Exp. Janitorial Cleaners - 1st & 2nd Shift - Clean background/Drug Screen - $10.00 per hour • Exp. Floor Tech - Clean Background/Drug Screen - $13.50 per hourEmail resume to: Chasidy.Hawks@abm.com
• Carpentry Assistant Full-Time Carpentry Assistant with carpentry and maintenance skills and willingness to learn and contribute to a great team. Experience in concrete a plus. This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package. Apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS 620-327-3400 or on line at bluestemcommunities.org EOE
• Casey's General Store Now Hiring Pizza Delivery Drivers Starting Wage 9.50/hr plus tips and fees 4:30-9 p.m. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. Apply Online for Hesston store 1 store 1953 At www.caseys.com
• INTERIOR DOOR New, unused and unpainted. Has window. Hinges cut for left-hand swing, smooth birch finish. 20x24 tempered glass. $150, big discount off new. 620-327-4831. Hesston.
• LOST Walking Cane Probably on 801 or West 2nd Street Please call if found 835-2572
• HESSTON Main Street Gifts vendor sale. Schowalter Villa Life Center. Oct. 20-21. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 200 N. Cedar. Handmade crafts, jewelry, embrodiery, glass ware and much more.
• HESSTON Villa Partners Garage Sale: 448 S. Main, Hesston. Saturday, October 22nd. 8AM-3PM. NO EARLY SALES Great items including……washer & dryer, washer & dryer stack unit, couch, loveseat, chair, outdoor glider, chest of drawers, broyhill illuminated cabinet, china cabinet, head board, glass top desk, card table, folding chairs, office chairs, office supplies, ceiling fans, Sherk Euro Pro hand vac, dishes, microwave, blender, waffle maker, kitchen utensils, Pampered Chef knife block, hose caddy, books, rugs, blankets, dolls, suitcase set, step ladder and stools, Vera Bradley bag, camera equipment/tripod, fall & Christmas décor and much more!
• HALSTEAD Huge 3 family down sizing/garage sale. Saturday October 22nd starting at 7 A.M. 714 Chestnut. House goods, toys, clothes, guns, tools, a Jeep, T.V., furniture, baby items and more.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Convoy Systems is hiring Class A drivers to run from Kansas City to the west coast. Home Weekly! Great Benefits! www.convoysystems.com Call Tina ext. 301 or Lori ext. 303 1-800-926-6869.
• Life Alert. 24/7. One press of a button sends help FAST! Medical, Fire, Burglar. Even if you can’t reach a phone! FREE Brochure. CALL 800-605-3619
• Stop OVERPAYING for your prescriptions! Save up to 93%! Call our licensed Canadian and International pharmacy service to compare prices and get $15.00 off your first prescription and FREE Shipping. 1-800-981-6179
• GUN SHOW OCT.15-16 SAT. 9-5 & SUN. 9-3 TOPEKA KANSAS EXPOCENTRE (19TH & TOPEKA BLVD) BUY-SELL-TRADE INFO: (563) 927-8176
• Portable Oxygen Concentrator? May Be Covered by Medicare! Reclaim independence and mobility with the compact design and long-lasting battery of Inogen One. Free information kit! Call 800-731-1968
• DIRECTV. NFL Sunday Ticket (FREE!) w/Choice All-Included Package. $60/mo for 24 months. No upfront costs or equipment to buy. Ask about next day installation! 1- 800-261-7086
• LENDERS OFFERING $0 DOWN FOR LAND OWNERS Roll your New Home and Land Improvements into One Package. Discount National Pricing on Breeze II Doublewide and our 60th Anniversary Singlewide. Trade-ins Welcome!! 866-858-6862