To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• OPEN HOUSE - Sunday, August 3rd, 2-4pm. 718 Clover, Hesston, KS. 4 bed/3 bath. The Franz Team. Call Brenda Nebel 620-327-7375
• 3 br, 2 bath in Hesston with finished basement, attached garage, large fenced backyard, 20x30 shop $130,000 620-327-7357
• HESSTON - Ranch, 4 bed, 2 bath, detached office, nice yard. MOUNDRIDGE - 2 bed, new price, needs new owner. Call Chris Roth 620-327-8888 Prudential 316-282-2600
• McPherson/Harvey County, Kansas - 185 acres, 155 acres cultivated, 27 acres of pasture, and a 3 acre homestead with a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house and ag out buildings. Marion County, Kansas - 133 acres rolling pasture land with water well & 5 wire fencing w/ steel posts, and 22 cultivated acres. Nikkel & Associates Real Estate Call Royce Jantz - V620-951-4199
• Hesston, 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths Price $119,900, GLC Susan Spencer, 620-327-3100
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead 817 Main St. house for rent - 3 br detached garage, large yard $650 a month $400 deposit, $30 application fee. Studio Apts available $295 a month. $200 deposit, $30 application fee. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. • 423 Main, 3 bdrm, 1 bath, no pets, Both houses are $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• Delange Seed Taking appointments for Custom Cleaning Wheat Fungicide and Insecticide treatment available. Call for rates and to make appointment (316) 772-5388
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Martin Machine & Welding, Inc. Has several opportunities for working with a fast growing company. We are seeking: Mig Welder 3 years mig welding experience, some fabrication experience helpful. Must be able to read blueprints and have own basic hand tools. Powder Coat Supervisor Supervises individuals and teams, coordinates powder coating painting process, including safety procedures and environmental controls. Ensure compliance to customer requirements. Schedule priorities to shop floor and follow through completion. Planning and supervisory skills. Powder coating technical knowledge, Lean & Six Sigma principles knowledge. 3-5 years combined experience as a supervisor in present line of work 3-5 years in Powder coating processes General Maintenance Position Job Requirements: 1. Valid Driver's License 2. Reliable Transportation 3. Minimum of 3 years of General Maintenance experience 4. Need electrical, plumbing and hydraulics experience 5. 1st Shift currently runs 7 am -- 3:30 pm Must be reliable, self motivated and have your own basic hand tools. Full Benefits available for all Full-time positions after 90 days. Our company offers Health, Dental, Life, Disability and supplemental insurance. Starting pay for all positions based on experience. Please apply in person: 900 North St. Halstead, KS 67056
• EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LSI STAFFING HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Positions: • Entry Level 3rd Machine Operators $9.50/hr • 1st Shift Warehouse/Forklift Operator $11-$13/hr BOE • 1st Shift Warehouse Worker $10/hr • 1st Shift Fabrication Technician $14/hr • Swing Shift Extrusion Operators $14.50/hr • 1st Shift Administrative Assistant $10/hr • CertainTeed Swing Shift @ $13+/hr • CertainTeed Maintenance Tech $25+/hr LSI Openings at Wear Technology: • 2nd shift polishers X 2 @ $16/hr • 3rd shift Simulator/Straightener $16/hr • 2nd shift Thread Mill operator $16/hr • 2nd shift Machine Shop X2 @ $16/hr • 2nd shift CNC Operator $16/h • 3rd Shift CNC Machinist X 3 @ $15/hr+ • 2nd/3rd Shift Finish Polisher $15/hr+ • 2nd/3rd Shift Metal Grinder X 3 @ $15/hr+ LSI Openings at Bradbury: All Temp to Hire Positions: • 2nd shift Manual Mill Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift CNC Mill Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Engine Lathe $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Center-less Grinder $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Torch Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • Mig Welder $12-$22/hr BOE Direct Hire Positions Available: • Part Time OTR Driver, Class A CDL Req. APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson.
• Sports Writer: The Hesston Record needs an energetic sports writer who believes covering the Hesston Swathers is important work. We believe in great content and sports information that shows our young people's accomplishments. We want someone who can go to games, take photos, write, and interact with coaches and players to provide interesting game reports, previews and human interest stories. We offer good pay, flexibility and a fun work environment located in Hesston. This is part-time position with some work on the weekends. Send resume to Jackie Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hesston College seeks part-time Assistant Cook (approximately 25-30 hours per week with some weekend and evening hours). Eligible for most benefits, including health insurance. Applicant should demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College. Please send resume and application available at hesston.edu/employment to Tony Pezzola, Food Service Director, Hesston College, Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062 or email email@example.com. Position begins August 2014 and will be open until filled. EOE
• REGISTERED NURSE: Full Time, Partners In Family Care in Moundridge. Experience preferred but will train. Strong computer and organizational skills required. EOE. Send resume to PO Box 640, Moundridge, KS 67107, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lori at 620.345.6322.
• SERVICE REP The Mid-Kansas Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Rep for the Moundridge office. Benefit package includes paid vacation, family health plan, sick pay, and defined benefit retirement plan plus 401(k) option. Resumes should be submitted to PO Box 608, Moundridge, KS 67107 or e-mailed to email@example.com by July 25. Contact Rick Krehbiel at 620-345-2980 if you have any questions. Equal Opportunity Employer
• DRIVER Moundridge U.S.D. 423 has an opening for a Driver to transport one or more students during the school year. A CDL license is not required; however, would be valuable if wanting to pick up extra hours as a substitute bus driver. Excellent benefit package, including retirement and health insurance, is available with qualifying hours. For an application go to www.usd423.org or contact USD 423, 526 E. Cole, Box K, Moundridge, KS 67107; or call 620-345-5500 ext. 102. Moundridge USD 423 is an EOE.
• Lakeside Salon Beautician/Stylist Entrepreneurial, Beautician/Stylist to serve the residents of our retirement community as operator of our lakeside salon. The ideal candidate will hold a Kansas State Board of Cosmetology license, have an entrepreneurial drive and have a passion for the well-being of older adults. Positions hours are flexible. Send resume to Jason Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org or Clark Roth, VP for Employee Development, or apply in person at Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or email to HR@svilla.org.
• Sedgwick Schools has openings for substitiute van and bus (CDL) drivers, with possibility of a permanent bus route. Qualifications include initial physical exam and pre-employment drug test; driver training provided. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316-772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until positions filled. EOE.
• IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CUSTODIAN: USD #440 HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A 12- MONTH CUSTODIAN. HOURS -12 NOON TO 8:30 PM. High School Diploma or GED required. Please apply at the District Office, 521 WEST 6TH, HALSTEAD, KS 67056 EOE
• ASSISTANT PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR: The City of Bentley currently has an opening for an Assistant Public Works Director. This part-time position will consist of varied hours, including occasional evening and/or weekend work to perform various maintenance tasks or respond to emergency maintenance and/or repairs involving city-operated utilites. The candidate for this position would assist the Public Works Director in street maintenance, general maintenance of city-owned facilities, and all operations of the city’s public works department. Minimum education requirement of high school diploma or G.E.D., with experience/training in electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC a plus. The candidate will be required to take Confined Space training. Candidate for this position must reside in or within twelve miles of Bentley. Hourly wage, depending on qualificaitons, with vacation and sick leave benefits. Applicaitons for this job are available at Bentley City Hall, 150 S. Wichita Ave., Bentley, KS. Position open until filled. The Cioty of Bentley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• BILLING SPECIALIST: WE'RE ADDING TO OUR STAFF! MKC, a progressive and growth-oriented agricultural company in central Kansas, is looking for an additional person to assist in our billing department at our location in Walton. This position will assist with accounts receivable, invoicing, entering purchase orders and billing statements for all agronomy transactions. Qualified candidate should be detailed-oriented, possess good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Two years accounting experience required. We offer competitive wages, a complete benefit package that includes health and dental, guaranteed pension plan, 401k, disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Send resume to: MKC, ATTN: Jeff Frizell, P.O. Box D, Moundridge, KS 67107. GO2WORK@mkcoop.com. www.mkcoop.com/employment.
• FUEL TRUCK DRIVER: Are you looking to get off the open road and drive locally? MKC, a progressive and growth-oriented agricultural company seeks the right individual to deliver refined fuels and oil products to our customers. Position will be based at our facility in McPherson. Qualified candidates should have (or ability to obtain) a CDL with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements. We offer competitive wages, a complete benefit package that includes health and dental, guaranteed pension plan, 401k, disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. JOIN THE TEAM WITH A TRADITION OF GROWTH! Send resume to: MKC, ATTN: Jeff Frizell, P.O. Box D, Moundridge, KS 67107. Email: GO2WORK@mkcoop.com. Online: mkcoop.com/employment. Equal Opportunity Employer.
• “MOVE IN SALE” to Moundridge Everything that wouldn’t fit! Furniture, Lamps, Glassware, Clocks, Books, Toys, Wall Plaques, Misc. 106 Elm, Aug. 1-2 7a.m. - 6p.m.
• FRIDAY AND SAT AUG. 1-2 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Antique furniture and bells, golf clubs, small to med. clothes and dishes. 305 E. Academy. Apt. 104. Hesston.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• FORD FREESTAR 2005 model. Excellent condition. 124,000 miles. $4,500 or best offer. 620-345-2949.
• 1992 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L 351 V8, 4x4, Full Power 227,000 miles, one owner $4700 OBO 316-655-2474
• 1966 MUSTANG Coupe with 289 V8, 4BL, automatic. Beautiful car, drives and runs great, white with blue stripes and light blue interior. Excellent tires, ready to go to show or just cruise. $17,500. HESSTON. 936-522-7130.
• Quilting set-frames, stands, Please make offer 316-835-2800
• METCALF SISTERS 9th Anniversary Sale! 10 TO 50 PERCENT OFF Aug. 7-10 Refreshments daily Hot dogs Sat 11-1 Mon-Sat 10-5 and Sun 1-4 316-283-5570 224 N. Main Newton