To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• McPherson/Harvey County, Kansas - 185 acres, 155 acres cultivated, 27 acres of pasture, and a 3 acre homestead with a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house and ag out buildings. Marion County, Kansas - 133 acres rolling pasture land with water well & 5 wire fencing w/ steel posts, and 22 cultivated acres. Nikkel & Associates Real Estate Call Royce Jantz - V620-951-4199
• BURRTON MENNONITE CHURCH & LOT 429 N. Reno, Burrton. Located one block east of Burrton Ave. on Highway 50. For info, contact 620-200-4320 or 620-463-7334.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT ***3 BR Apartment in Newton and 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. • 423 Main, 3 bdrm, 1 bath, no pets, Both houses are $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• CHESTNUT APARTMENTS Super nice 2-BR, appliances, laundry, garage, lower level. $525. 785-212-0470.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• AC REPAIR 24-hour on call. 11 years exp., bonded, HVAC master. Service, new installs. Located in Hesston. Clean and tune AC or heater $55! R&J Heating and Cooling, 316-993-8174.
• HELP WANTED SHORT ORDER COOK or WAIT STAFF M-M-F 10:00AM - 2:00PM SAT 7:00AM - 2:00PM Call 480-209-5746 for additional information or stop in and fill out an application. Must be Dependable and a US Citizen. The Unicorn Cafe 213 N. Burrton Ave Burrton, KS
• DESIGN ENGINEERS Excel Industries, Hesston KS, the fastest growing turf equipment manufacturing company in the country, is looking to fill design engineer positions. Experience in hydraulics, stamping and plastics preferred. Apply at www.hustlerturf.com
• TEACHER AIDE Hesston Child Care needs an afternoon teacher aide, M-F. Call 620-327-3775.
• Dollar General of Moundridge is now hiring for managment positions and sales associates. Competetive wages and benefits. Visit dollargeneral.com/careers
• Moundridge Valley Hope is now hiring full-time and part-time Cooks and a part-time Housekeeper. Excellent working environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives. Competitive salary and benefit package available. Stop by the facility to fill out an application or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
• SECRETARY The McPherson County Extension Council is accepting applications for a secretary/bookkeeper. Position will be Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Job description and application form is available M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 600 W Woodside, or email email@example.com, please put “application request” in the subject line. Position is open until filled. K-State Research and Extension is an EEO employer.
• MAID SERVICE Help needed at America's Best Value Inn. Apply in person in Hesston at 606 E. Lincoln.
• HOUSEKEEPING Americinn in Hesston is hiring for housekeeping help. Apply in person at 2 Leonard Court.
• WAITSTAFF El Cerrito Mexican Restaurant in Hesston needs waitstaff for evening shift, 5-9. Apply in person at 606 E. Lincoln, Hesston.
• Rubber Belting Manufacturer Come Grow With Us! Production Positions Available 2nd Shift Calendar Operator Prefer experience as machine operator, mechanic, or factory worker, but offer on-the-job training. Blue print reading. Study of systems. Crane and forklift driver training. Basic reading, writing and math skills. Computer skills or SAP preferred. 2nd Shift Calendar Supervisor Lead worker that supervises the crew leaders and crew members in the work activities on the Calender Mills and Calender Department. Trains crew on how to follow production schedule, safety, procedure and BOM requirements. Performs all Operator duties above. 1st Shift Shipping Assistant Successful candidate will have shipping and receiving experience. HS with abilities to read measuring tools, in metric and English scales and blue prints. Crane and forklift training. Good reading, writing, and math skills. Basic computer or SAP preferred. We are looking for hardworking, dependable, motivated, and detail-oriented people who are looking for a long-term career. On-the-job training is provided for all positions. Excellent starting wage. Great medical and dental insurance. Paid life insurance, paid long-term disability, PTO, Holidays, 401k matching, and annual discretionary bonus. Apply weekdays 8 am- 5 pm EOE LEGG COMPANY, INC. 325 E. 10th St., Halstead, Kansas (316) 835-2256 www.leggbelting.com
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• 1992 Ford Bronco XLT 4X4 5.8L 351 V8, Full Power 227,000 miles, one owner $4700 OBO 316-655-2474
• 1966 MUSTANG Coupe with 289 V8, 4BL, automatic. Beautiful car, drives and runs great, white with blue stripes and light blue interior. Excellent tires, ready to go to show or just cruise. $17,500. HESSTON. 936-522-7130.
• BED-Queen Pillowtop Mattress SET/NEW, in plastic, only $200. 316-347-0282, 10 p.m. can Deliver & EZ. NO CREDIT CHECK. Finance $300 purchase.
• NEW HESSTON NFR BUCKLES Original thru 1985. Never been worn, some in boxes or plastic. Former Hesston dealer. Call 402-420-7948 or 402-326-2633.
• GLASS CASES 48” long, 21” wide and 39” tall. Asking $150 each. We have 2. Available at old Hesston Prestige Printing office on Main in Hesston or call our new location, 620-327-2337.
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244
• "Moving Sale! 211 S. Roupp, Hesston Friday 5-8 p.m. Saturday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.Glider rocker, house decorations, some furniture, kids’ toys."