To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 36+ acres of land. One mile off interstate wooded & farm ground. 3 miles south of Newton. call 316-772-7386 or 316-283-6355
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• DUPLEX 3 bedroom, 2 bath in Hesston. Nice, well-kept. Quiet neighborhood. No pets. 502 Rosewood. Call 316-772-0773.
• CHESTNUT APT Super nice 2BR apartment. Furnished or unfurnished, garage, 785-212-0470. Halstead.
• Newton - South Park Apartments ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments 2 Bedroom Townhomes 316-283-0999
• HALSTEAD Nice 2 BR, 1 BA with garage, appliances. No Smoking 316-833-8730
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: •Technical Support Specialist – full time •Teller/Customer Service Representative – full time in Hesston •Teller/Customer Service Representative – full time in Newton •Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Moundridge Please submit your resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/ Vet/Disability
• Wanted Immediate Opening for an energetic and reliable morning person with a positive attitude for our Membership Desk on M-W-F 5am-9am. Staff Benefits include a FREE HWC Membership. Instructors Needed: Yoga Experience Required. Applications are available at www.bluestemcommunities.org/careers/ Send Application or Resume to Jason Jones, Wellness Center Director, Hesston Wellness Center, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 67062 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled. EOE
• New Pay Package Starts 1/1/15. Get online, call or come by NOW! Benefits Package! Great Equipment! Class-A CDL 1yr OTR Required Call Now or apply online 316-832-9300 800-682-2750 3510 N. Ohio Wichita, KS www.metroxpress.com
• FT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN WANTED. Apply in person at: South Park Apartments, 1501 Old Main, Newton. EOE
• FT/PT Openings MUST be Ministry Minded! Send resume to email@example.com. Victory Village Christian Academy
• WELDERS Excel Industries, Hesston KS, the fastest growing turf equipment manufacturing company in the country, is looking to fill the following positions: Welding 1st and 2nd shift. Apply at www.hustlerturf.com
• Halstead Health and Rehab, a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for : Full time L.P.N./R.N. Evening shift If you are looking for a caring atmosphere in which to work, apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• Moundridge Valley Hope is now hiring a PT RN/LPN. Competitive salary with shift differential included. Wonderful working environment with great growth potential. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pleasant View Home: A Five Star Mentor Home has job opportunities for: 1. Part time 1st & 2nd shift nurses 2. Full time CMA’s 2nd shift Pleasant View Home offers competitive salary, vacation, and other benefits which include: .10 per hour for up to .50 5 years’ experience, shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts. & a $750 sign on bonus for new hire nursing applicants starting 01/01/14 – 01/31/14 Marilyn Stufflebean DON (620) 585-6411 Apply on line at: www.pleasantviewhome.com
• Health Information Management Coordinator Join the Bluestem team as an FT (HIM) Coordinator. If you are detail oriented with Knowledge of medical terminology & coding, and strong computer skills, please apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS, 67062, 620-327-3400, or on line at HR@bluestemks.org EOE
• Good Shepherd Hospice, Newton “Seeking Qualified Professionals” Immediate positions open: • FT LPN’s –After hours call Newton • FT Office Manager/Medical Records-medical background req. • FT RN Case Manager – Newton • FT Certified Home Health Aide • PRN LPN’ s for on call after hours We offer a competitive salary and Excellent benefits. Reply to: email@example.com or online at www.goodshepherdhospice.com 316-804-4980
• Moundridge Elementary School and McPherson County Special Education Cooperative is accepting applications for a part-time Paraeducator position. Candidates for this position may contact Moundridge Elementary Principal, Joanne Browne, at 620-345-5500 for more information and instructions of how to apply.
• Pleasant View Home: PVH Home Health has multiple fulltime HHA positions for candidates licensed in Kansas, at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation. $750.00 sign on bonus Contact: Sabrina Mininger HH Director 620-585-6411 1. Home Health Aides Apply on line at www.pleasantviewhome.com
• Solid wood futon with mattress in good condition. $50, or best offer. 620-327-4954. Hesston.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.