To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath, w/ 1,355 sq. ft. in Crown Point. Call for additional details and visual tour. Nikkel and Associates, Royce Jantz 620-951-4199.
• For Sale Moundridge Home 4 BR, 3BA. Main floor laundry room, sprinkler system with well. Lg. garage with separate shop area. Finished basement with storage area, shed. $212,500 Contact 620-960-0843
• FOR SALE: 3bdrm 3bath on 3 acres includes large heated shop with plumbing. Moundridge area. $165,000 OBO 208-597-1177
• Building for sale in downtown Hesston. Updated HVAC, kitchen space, two bathrooms and storage. Contact Amanda Buffalo at 316-680-9735 for more information. Agent Penfed Realty
• Doublewide house, 28x52, 6-inch walls, near Moundridge. High efficiency furnace and AC. To be moved from site by buyer. $10,000 or best offer. If interested call 620-546-4468.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT 2 BR Townhouse Hesston. 316-284-4202
• 2 BR House North Newton and 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING: For a free estimate, please call Al Neufeld at 620 345-3131. Leave Message.
• Lawn mowing Dependable 15-year-old looking for jobs in Halstead. Call 316-772-2177.
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Newton Medical Center Now Hiring!, Full-time/ day and evening shifts. Provides a variety of environmental service duties in and around the hospital in order to maintain a neat, orderly, sanitary and safe environment. To see the full description, visit www.newtonmed.com/careers. EOE. Apply online or call Human Resources at 316-804-6010.
• FOR RENT 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath rental house in Hesston. Appliances included. W/D hook-ups. Oversized 2 car garage with shop. $625/month + utilities. Call 316-772-8400
• Hesston College seeks part-time Assistant Cook (approximately 16 to 19 hours per week ). Key requirements include strong work ethic, customer service and good teamwork skills. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College (www.hesston.edu/about/mission). To apply, please send cover letter, resume and application to Tony Pezzola, Food Service Director, Hesston College, Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062 or email email@example.com. Position begins August 2015 and will be open until filled. EOE
• Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for the following: Elementary School Secretary, Cheer Squad Sponsor, Middle School (MS) Football Coach, MS Girls Basketball Coach, MS Volleyball Coach. Application deadline: May 15. Apply online: www.hesstonschools.org. Contact Judy Reimer, 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• HELP WANTED: Moundridge U.S.D. 423 has an opening for a Deputy Clerk. Knowledge working with Excel and Word, data management and great customer service preferred. Excellent benefit package, including retirement and health insurance for the Full Time position is available. For an application go to www.usd423.org or contact USD 423, 526 E. Cole, Box K, Moundridge, KS 67107; or call 620-345-5500 ext. 102. Moundridge USD 423 is an EOE.
• Sedgwick Schools has an immediate opening for a full-time cook. Qualifications include initaial physical exam and attendance at food service education classes (training provided). Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316-772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepeted until positions filled. EOE.
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We currently have 2 full time Teller/Customer Service positions available at our Moundridge location. The work schedule includes one Saturday per month. These positions will require some traveling to other bank locations. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with1-2 years of cash handling experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
• The City of Bentley, KS. has an opening for a City Clerk. The position requires an individual with strong organizational leadership and public relations skills, as well as a background in accounting and clerical duties. In addition, the position responsibilities include: assisting with the day-to-day internal operations of the city clerk's office. Candidate for this position must be willing to attend certification training by the International Institute of Municipal Clerks. Requirements for the position of City Clerk are strong oral and written communication skills, and computer skills including MS Office, bookkeeping software and internet usage. Experience in municipal government preferred. The position will include KPERS, vacation and sick leave and paid holidays. Hourly Wage will be dependent upon qualifications. Applications and full job description are available at Bentley City Hall, 150 S. Wichita Ave. Bentley, KS. during normal working hours. Position Open until filled. The City of Bentley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Martin Machine & Welding Receptionist Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm Professional phone skills Secretarial and organizational skills needed. On time regular attendance is required Apply in person 900 North Street, Halstead
• Comfort Care Homes, Serving 9 residents Hiring CNA; CMA staff to work as universal workers- PT, FT, PRN, Contact Rita Voth at (316)772-8915)
• Now hiring ALL SHIFTS, fulltime, parttime. Flexible hours, all positions. Hesston Sonic, apply at 707 E. Lincoln.
• Due to expansion Excel Industries, Inc. is hiring! We are currently recruiting for the following positions: • Maintenance Manager • Desktop Support Technician • Training and Development Manager For additional information and to apply online visit our website at www.hustlerturf.com. Submit resumes to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• CARPENTERS/ CONTRUCTION WORKERS – Need Immediately. Some experience required. Apply in Person at VOGTS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – 106 B W. 24th North Newton EOE
• The Halstead Police Department is currently taking applications for the position of Animal control officer. This is a part time position and does not offer any benefits. The pay is a salary and is paid monthly. Please contact Steve C. Lewis Chief of Police at 303 Main Street or call 316-835-2266. You may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Newton Applebee’s Now Hiring Cooks/Servers Promotion Opportunities Competitive Wages Flexible Hours Please Apply Within 601 Manchester Lane Newton
• Used furniture 3-piece bedroom suits $90, drop leaf table $90, electric range $85, room divider $75, older kneehole desk $75, 42-inch curio cabinet $25. 316-772-2924 Halstead.
• FRESH ASPARAGUS Native Meadow Farms 7909 W. Dutch, Hesston 620-309-0369
• CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN GERMANY – Magical! December 4-10, 2015. $2,950 from Chicago. Brochure and registration at www.travelwithweldon.com Call Weldon Martens, 402-202-9276.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• INMAN CITYWIDE GARAGE SALES 70-90 sales May 2. Maps available at 4-way stop.
• GARAGE SALE HESSTON Multifamily Sale, 2 Bentgrass Friday 8-5 Sat. 8-1 Lots of clothes, bots, infant to size 8, girls infant and size 5-10, juniors, women & Maternity, childrens' chair, swing, bathtub, toys, books, shoes, Household, new steam mop & Misc.
• Take Me Home Vintage Upscale-Gigantic-Garage Sale VINTAGE MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS 8 AM to 6 PM * INDOORS The Old Lumberyard 500 N. Washington, Sedgwick, KS 67135 (316) 833-3655 (Call or Text) Don’t forget… the Sedgwick City Wide Garage Sales are this Saturday too!!!
• Bentley Citywide Garage Sales Sat., May 2 Pick up maps at Bentley Corner Bar & Grill 102 N. Wichita St.